Creating a Circuit domain
You can create a Circuit domain for your company by signing up for a free Circuit package. Once the domain is created, you can invite other people to join.
You also have the option to upgrade to the paid subscription plans at any time you want.
- On the Circuit website, click Get Free.
- Populate you account information, i.e.
- Select your Country from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address and Telephone Number.
- Provide the Account Password.
- Agree to the End User License Agreement, Terms of Service, Data Privacy Statement, Acceptable Use Policy and Support Forum Rules.
- Click Create Account.
A confirmation email with further instructions will be sent to your email address.
Thank you for your rating.