Creating a Conference Bridge
A Conference Bridge provides an easy way to start or schedule a conference call, with video or screen share session.
Once it is create, Conference Bridge looks the same as any other conversation. The only difference is that it allows you to start a conference as the only participant and then later, add other participants. Those participants can have guests access to your Conference Bridge.
In case you don’t add other participants, all the items on your Conference Bridge will be seen only by you, as the creator of that Bridge.
- Click or tap the green plus icon () and select Conference Bridge on the web client, Desktop App and iOS mobile client, or New Conference Bridge on the Android mobile client.
- Type a title for the Conference Bridge.
- To create the Conference Bridge:
On the web client, Desktop App and iOS mobile client click Create
On the Android mobile client tap
- To add other participants to your Conference Bridge:
On the web client, click on the conversation title.
On the iOS mobile client, tap and then tap Add participants.
On the Android mobile client, tap and then tap Add participants.
- Type the name of the person that you want to add to the conversation or select the name from the list of recent contacts.
As you type in a person’s name, a list of suggested names is displayed along with the person’s status so that you quickly see if they are available.
You can create as many Conference Bridges as you want, or have just one and keep reusing it.
24 people found this useful.
Me too / Not at all
Thank you for your rating.