Organizing your conversations using labels (web client and Desktop App)
You can organize your conversations using labels so that you can group and find them easily. Labels work like folders, but you can add more than one label to a conversation. You can create up to 250 labels.
- To add a label to a conversation:
- Open a conversation.
- Click Add label beneath the conversation title.
- Enter the name of the label that you want to add.
Existing labels are suggested as you type.
- Press Enter (or click anywhere in the Circuit client user interface) when you finish typing or choose an existing label from the ones suggested.
If you enter a not already existing name, a new label is created.
The label is added to the conversation.
- To remove a label from a conversation:
- Open an existing conversation.
- Hover over the name of an existing label, which is displayed beneath the conversation title, and click in the upper-right corner.
The label is removed from the conversation.
Labels are displayed below the conversation title. If you add more labels than can fit within the area, a small gray circle with a number in it will appear to the left of Add label. The number indicates the number of the non-shown labels. Click the circle to see the list of additional labels.
7 people found this useful.
Me too / Not at all
Thank you for your rating.