Pinning a participant, screen share or whiteboard during a conference (Desktop App and Web client)
During an ongoing conference call, you can pin another participant's avatar or video, your video, a screen share or the whiteboard. You can pin up to four items, and a pinned view is created with these items. You can then easily switch between the pin view, the default view, and any focus view by clicking on the icons in the share ribbon.
- To pin your own video stream:
- Click on your video to bring it into focus view.
- Click on the bottom right of the video to pin it.
- To pin a participant who is sharing video, hover over the video and click on the bottom right of the video.
- To pin a participant who is not sharing video:
- Click on the bottom right of the participant's avatar, if it appears on the default view.
- Click to bring up the participant list, and click on the participant you want to pin.
- To pin a screen share, hover over the screen share and click on the bottom right of the screen share.
- To pin the whiteboard, click on the botton right corner, when the whiteboard is in view only mode.
The pinned item icon appears in the share ribbon, in the bottom of the call stage. You can pin up to four items. A counter is displayed on the pin icon showing how many items you have pinned. When you click , you bring up the view of all pinned items.
To unpin any item, click on the bottom right corner of the item.
0 people found this useful.
Me too / Not at all
Thank you for your rating.