Joining a conference using the guest link
The guest access feature allows you to join conferences in conversations that you do not participate. You can join a conference in different domains that you do not have an account. You can also use the guest access even if you do not have a Circuit account.
Have an invitation email containing the guest link (URL) to a Circuit conversation.
- Open the invitation email and choose one of the following options:
- Copy the guest link to your browser.
- Click the guest link. The link will open in your default browrer.
- Click the guest link for Desktop App.
The link will open in your Desktop App.
- If your Circuit account and the conversation belong to the same system, the call window will open in your Circuit application. You can click on Join to join the conference. Your avatar with a guest icon on top and your full name will be displayed in the call stage.
You will not be able to see the content of this conversation or share anything with the participants unless someone adds you to the conversation.
A participant of the conversation can add you very easily by clicking on the Add people to the conversation button. The guest participants of the conference are displayed on top of the list.
- If your Circuit account and the conversation belong to a different systems or you are a non-Circuit user, the guest window will open.
On the Join conference as a guest view:
- Type your first and last name in the respective fields.
- Click Join to join the conference.
Before joinign the conference you can click on test your microphone and camera to test the sound and video.
When you join the conference, your microphone is automatically muted by default, unless otherwise configured by the administrator of the domain that the conference belongs to. You need to unmute your microphone when you want to talk.
- During the conference as guest you have the following options:
- Add video or screen share to the conference.
- Mute or unmute your microphone.
- Turn off the incoming video
- Check your audio and video settings
- Leave and rejoin the conference.
The recommended browser to join the conference is Chrome.
Thank you for your rating.