Adding or removing tags from your profile
You can add tags to your profile to describe your areas of knowledge and expertise and your interests with which you want to be discovered by others. You can also remove tags from your profile if you no longer want to have them listed.
- Your Circuit domain administrator has to enable Profile tags for your domain.
- You have to enable the Profile tags feature in Circuit Labs.
- In the upper-right corner of Circuit, click your user name and then click My profile.
- Locate the Profile tags section.
- Enter a tag you want to add to your profile:
- Press Enter, Comma (,), Tab or click anywhere in the Circuit client user interface when you finish typing.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to add as many profile tags as you want.
- If you want to remove a tag from your profile, hover over the tag and click X that appears in its upper-right corner.
You can click on a profile tag to search for people who also have this tag, i.e. people who share the same areas of knowledge, expertise or interests with you.
Everyone viewing your profile will also be able to see and click on the tags that you have added.
Thank you for your rating.