Editing or deleting a site
As an administrator, you can edit or delete a site that you have previously added. You can delete more than one site at a time.
Deleting a site requires that no users are assigned to a phone number that is included in the site dial plan. Otherwise, you need to manually unassign these numbers viabefore the site can be deleted.
- On the web client and Desktop App, click your user name and then click Administration.
- Click the Cloud telephony tab.
- Navigate to Manage Settings > Sites.
All previously added sites are displayed in a table. Each entry in the table contains the site name, the Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) configured to connect site users to the public telephone network, the default phone number and number of users assigned to the site.
- To edit a site:
- Click the table entry corresponding to the site you want to edit.
- Update the site configuration settings as required.
- Click Save.
Currently, you can update the following configuration settings: Site name, Language, Intersite calls, ITSP, Default phone number, Call permissions and External line prefix. You can also add new or delete existing public or private number ranges.
- To delete an individual site, choose one of the following:
Hover over the table entry corresponding to the site you want to delete and, then, click Delete to the right of the entry.
Tick the check box at the beginning of the table entry corresponding to the site you want to delete and, then, click Delete selected to the upper-right corner of the table
- To delete more than one sites a time, tick the check box at the beginning of each table entry corresponding to the sites you want to delete and, then, click Delete selected to the upper-right corner of the table.
If you want to delete all the sites at once, you can alternatively tick the Select all check box to the upper-left corner of the table and, then, click Delete selected.
1 person found this useful.
Me too / Not at all
Thank you for your rating.