Circuit is sunsetting
Atos Unify announced last year it would focus cloud investment going forward on Unify Office by RingCentral and begin the sunset and eventual closure of the Public Cloud version of Circuit by Unify in 2022. This began earlier in the year with the sunset of free Circuit by Unify accounts.
We have now announced that the paid version of Circuit by Unify and all Circuit services will sunset and cease service on December 31st, 2022. All data will be deleted from this point onwards in line with the deadlines set out in section 14.3 of the Unify Cloud Services Terms of Service Production (TOSP).
Known issues and User Notifications
After the update of Circuit Desktop application to version 1.3.1402, users could potentially experience the issue of not being able to use their microphone/camera with the Circuit application.
We would suggest the program (antivirus or endpoint/internet security) blocking access to the microphone and camera, to trust/whitelist Circuit executable again as they already have done for previous Circuit.exe versions.
- Dropping support for Android 6: Circuit Android app version 1.2.47xx will be the latest version with Android 6 support. Version 1.2.48xx or higher will support Android 7 or higher. Android 6 is not supported by Google and vendors for some time. Android 6 does not get any security updates.
- We would like to inform you that customers using Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication for Circuit services might need to update their signing certificate in their Identity Provider (IDP). A separate email notification containing the new certificate has been sent to all administrators of SSO-enabled tenants. For questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us using the "Report an Issue" option or by using the standard channels - https://www.circuit.com/unifyportalcontactus
- Please be informed that MS Internet Explorer is no longer supported as a web client for Circuit. We recommend you to use Chrome, Edge or Firefox.
- Minimum SBC version required for on-premise Telephony Connector
SBCs with versions older than 09.04.08.XX used for on-premise telephony connectors (ATC/pUTC/STC) need to be upgraded, to avoid any impact on the Circuit Telephony service following the upcoming deprecation of DTLS 1.0 by Chrome.
Recommended target version is 09.04.12.02-1
- Cloud Services eCommerce mail address change. Please note that you need to address firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us for commercial issues.
- As a result of the Corona pandemics Circuit is used by many more tenants and much more intensely to ensure business continuity and productivity. We have therefore decided to concentrate our support efforts to customers on paid subscriptions, and offer support to free tenants only via telephone hotline. If you are a free tenant we ask for your understanding.
Planned maintenance activities provide new features and fixes for Circuit and are typically performed during off-peak hours to minimize impact on your business.
Current schedule is:
Circuit application (web and mobile client):
- Circuit website: None
- na.yourcircuit.com: None